Question your conventional cosmetics choices
Many people, especially on the West, treat their bodies as something that is strange, something they have to fight against. What happened to us to think that we have to fight against ourselves?
Essential is to trust our bodies
It became normal to use aggressive products to fight against our normal body fluids, normal body processes. But, probably now you are asking yourself, what to do if I really have a problem that I need to treat? You are right, problems need to be treated. But, there is a huge difference between aggressive products that can destroy cells which are actually protecting us and choices that nurture our beauty. The solution is, I truly believe, to learn again how to trust ourselves and to turn to natural resources within ourselves and our surroundings.
Natural cosmetics – better cosmetics choice
Natural cosmetics, not only that help us with our problems, but also nourish our body. In the end we discover beauty within ourselves we didn′t know even exists.
But, not just to stay on empty words, here is an example of oily skin problem and better, mostly natural solutions for treatment.
Oily Skin Remedies
Firstly, to get to the essence of oily skin remedies ask yourself:
- Which skin and cleaning products do you use?
- What do you eat?
- What and how much do you drink?
Try to avoid:
- Cleaning products that contain detergents, soaps and foamy baths.
- Alcohol based astringents can cause your skin to become even more oily and remove your skin`s natural acid protective mantle.
- Food with iodine, bad digestion or imbalance in enteric flora can also cause acne.
- Try to avoid food with lack of fibres and food which is rich in sugar and hydrogen fat. » Read more: Oily Skin Remedies